It is an exciting time. Holidays are allowed again, but the Corona virus is still pervasive. We follow the guidelines drawn up for the Dutch by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
There are no special security risks or restrictions in Zeeland. We know that many guests wonder what happens if their Corona holiday cannot be booked. That is why we offer a free "rebooking guarantee".
What does this guarantee mean?
- You can change your booking ONCE with an arrival date until 31.01.2021 free of charge till 31.01.2022
- Assuming that you have booked your vacation with the arrival date 24.12.2020, you can use the voucher for a stay with the latest arrival date 23.12.2021
- If you don't have a new arrival date, you will receive a voucher worth your previous payment, which you can use to make a new booking
- This voucher is valid for one year from the date of arrival. Assuming that you have booked your vacation with the arrival date 24.12.2020, you can use the voucher for a stay with the latest arrival date 23.12.2021
- This rebooking guarantee applies in the event that an arrival is not permitted due to appropriate travel advice.
If you arrive after Januar 31st 2021, the regular Recron conditions apply.