Welcome to Zeeland
We are currently experiencing an exceptional situation. There is uncertainty and there are questions. Perhaps also for you? Can you safely get to Zeeland? We would like to inform you of the current state of affairs. Read more. You can relax and spend the night safe in Zeeland. Welcome! However, a number of things are important to know. We have listed these for you.
We always adhere to the rules that apply from the government and RIVM. Also with updates to these rules.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly, at least 6 times a day.
- Do not shake hands Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Do you have a fever or a cold? Then stay at home or go home.
- In case of fever or illness, please contact us at the reception
- Beaches, restaurants and shops are open!
- You can drive through belgium to reach Zeeland. Keep your reservation confirmation at hand.
- Persons of different households are allowed in 1 car. Our advice is to wear a mask.
- Masks are only obligatory in public transport.
Check in at our receptions
- If possible, we will transfer the key to you via our key safe. For example, there is no physical contact.
- We communicate all hygiene and distance measures at our receptions / key safes.
- Our guests receive these rules a week in advance in our arrival information.
- If a visit to the reception is necessary, we will let one guest in our reception. We ask any other guests to wait outside.
- Any payments are made online or by debit card
(Hygiene) prior to your stay
- Our accommodations have been carefully cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- They are trained to carefully clean the accommodation, according to the guidelines of the Healty organisation that apply to this.
- Bed linen and towels are present in the house, but packed in plastic or beda are not made. For hygienic reasons.
- Your reservation may consist of more households. Please take care in the accommodation of 1,5 meter distance.
Get out during your stay
Want to enjoy a different environment? During your stay, also handle the safety measures that apply. So keep your distance! The measures that apply are always:
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Everywhere and always.
- Do you visit the beach or forest? Then do that by bicycle or car.
- Always follow the guidelines that apply at catering (take away or take away) or shops.
Zeeland offers enough space to enjoy. A walk, bike ride or running round is therefore perfectly possible. Of course ... with distance!
Terracces and restaurants are open. You should make a reservation in advance. Most of the restaurants have takeaway and delivery in every town or city. Enjoy this to the full: pick up or have it delivered.
You can also shop. Both in the supermarket and bakery, but also at the clothing store or souvenir shop. Actually all shops are open and take appropriate measures, so that not too many visitors can be in the building at the same time.
Masks are only obligatory in public transport.
Do you help to realize the above? Only together can this bring it together. If everyone adheres to these rules, you will enjoy a wonderful holiday in Zeeland!